Transferring data to SalesForce cloud platform is a complicated and responsible process, that's why TechInLab pays special attention to it
Prior to the migration launch, there is a preparation phase. The importance of preparation cannot be minimized, as there are many requirements:
- Data mapping, which involves mapping source fields to destination fields
- Checking the information for an entity, which acts as a prerequisite for interpretation. If the entity is not present, it will be added
- Providing the ability to update the data, as well as manage it
- Creating conditions for data recovery and using the return function in case of an error
Using different migration methods to prevent quality and management issues.
Data protection during migration
TechInLab uses a set of methods to secure information during migration
Common migration options are importing data from another platform into SalesForce and from one organization into another (when the business includes several companies and departments)
The tools used for importing into TechInLab are:
- SalesForce Import Wizard, which functions in the web application of the same name and transfers up to 50,000 records at a time
- Salesforce Data Loader, which adds, corrects and deletes information from the ecosystem and applies an API to simplify migration
- IsyncSF is a migration application with options to clean up information and create templates
Types of migration:
Migration from the alternative CRM might be a challenging process, as different CRM uses different data formats. Reformatting and mapping them to match the Salesforce data migration requirements takes time, effort, and planning
Migration from another Salesforce Org
We execute data migration from the Salesforce platform or any other external one to the new Salesforce Org. Our qualified professionals assure that imported objects have a particular order to maintain record relationships
Techin has extended expertise in migration of business’s existing applications/websites to Magento framework steering clear of any downtime and loss of data.
What is included in the service?
Stages of work
Getting to know
Establishing communication with the client, identifying needs
Defining the scope of migration and drawing up a detailed plan, selecting a migration tool and configuring the current and new system
Analysis of the plan for feasibility, allocation of the plan to items and allocation of time for each item. Time allocation is the most important point, it is necessary that all participants are aware of which step is being worked on. This is also where data cleansing takes place
TOR and approval
Writing the terms of reference, completing data model and migration plan. Approval of the timeline
Process for achieving success
Execution of the technical part, data export and import. Security testing and validation
Support and follow-up after work completion
In the process of rendering support and maintenance services company specialists use methods of brainstorming, benchmarking and interviewing, data and process modeling, risk analysis, root cause and requirements analysis. After the initial stage, the priority tasks are defined and a solutions specification is developed, an estimate is made and agreed upon with the customer. During project implementation, analysts perform quality control.