It is important for us to provide only quality services, so we spend a lot of time training our employees, creating a team of highly qualified professionals. To do this, we are constantly investing in the training of our team. The company pays for professional development courses for our employees. TechIn stands on the principles of mutual assistance, sharing knowledge for maximum results and quality.
- Official employment in Poland (or B2B);
- 6 sick days a year without any documents;
- Flexible work schedule (5 days a week, 8 working hours a day);
- Remote working options;
- Competitive salary based on the results of the interview;
- Professional and financial growth prospects are determined by the results of work.