TechnoInnovation LLC respects everyone's right to privacy
- 1. Personal information collected and processed by the Company For the purposes of this Policy, personal information means:
2. Purposes of collection and processing of users' personal information
The Company may perform the following actions with personal data: collection, systematization, storage, modification, use, depersonalization, provision, removal of personal data.
The ways the Company processes personal data: with the use of automated means, without using them, as well as mixed methods.
The timing of the Company's processing of personal data is determined by taking into account:
- Established purposes of personal data processing;
- 2.1 Identification of the party within the services provided;
- 2.2 Formation of statistics of visits and actions on the Site, analysis of the audience and its needs;
- 2.3 Providing services and customer support at the request of Users;
- 2.4 Improvement of the quality of services, convenience of their use, design and development of the Site, elimination of technical or security problems;
- 2.5 Analysis to expand and improve the services, informational content and advertising services;
- 2.6 Informing Users about Services, targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on information preferences of Users;
- 2.7 Targeting of advertising materials; sending individual marketing messages via email;
- 2.8. Statistical and other researches based on impersonal data;
- 2.9 Ensuring the possibility of correct access to the Website, tracking problems in the work of the Website.
The Company uses the following services that process information with cookies:
- Contextual advertising and remarketing services Google Ads, Yandex Direct, Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager - in order to show the User the most appropriate advertising for his interests;
- Services of statistics Google Analytics and Yandex Metrika - in order to improve the Website and advertising campaigns.
- 3. Terms of processing of the user's personal information and its transfer to third parties
- 3.1 User gives their consent to process their personal data by sending an application (any written request containing their contact information).
- 3.2 Processing of personal data of the User means collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data of the User.
- 3.3 The Company terminates the processing of personal data in the following cases:
- Upon the occurrence of the conditions for the termination of personal data processing or upon the expiration of specified time limits;
- Upon achievement of the purposes of their processing or in case of the loss of the need to achieve these purposes;
- 3.4 Disclosure of personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- 3.4.1. The User has expressed his consent to such disclosure in advance.
- 3.4.2 The transfer is made for actions under an agreement to which the User is a party.
- 3.4.3 Disclosure is permitted without the User's consent in accordance with the law. In particular, if it is required to comply with applicable laws, court decisions, requests from competent public authorities, in connection with ongoing investigations, to investigate or assist in preventing any violation of applicable laws.
- 4 Limitations of Liability
- 4.1 The Company does not initiate the posting of personal information and has no control over its accuracy and relevance, but the Company reserves the right to require confirmation of the accuracy of the information transmitted to it by the User.
- 4.2 When posting personal information of third parties, the User guarantees that he/she has received all necessary permissions and consents for these actions, and also guarantees the full and unconditional consent of these persons to all provisions of this Policy.
- 5. Measures used to protect personal information of the User The Company takes necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it. The Company has developed and enacted documents establishing the procedure for processing and ensuring the protection of personal data, which ensure compliance with the requirements.
- 5.1 Processing of personal data by means of automation means the performance of actions (operations) with such data by means of computer facilities in the computer network of the Organization (hereinafter - CSR). Security of personal data during their processing in CSR is provided by the system of personal data protection, including organizational measures and information security means, as well as information technologies used in CSR. Technical and software information protection means shall meet the requirements established in accordance with the law, which ensure information protection. Information security tools used in CSR shall undergo the conformity assessment procedure in accordance with the established procedure.
- 5.2 Access of persons to personal data processing with the use of automation means is carried out on the basis of the order of the Director of the Organization in the presence of access passwords. Work with personal data contained in CSR is carried out in accordance with the "Regulations of user actions", with which the employee, whose job duties include the processing of personal data, is familiarized against signature.
- 5.3 Work with personal data in CSR shall be organized in such a way as to ensure the safety of personal data carriers and information protection means, as well as to exclude the possibility of uncontrolled presence of unauthorized persons in these premises.
- 5.4 Computers and (or) electronic folders containing files with personal data shall be protected by individual access passwords for each user.
- 5.5 Sending personal data without the use of special means of protection through publicly available communication networks, including the Internet, is prohibited.
- 5.6 When users process personal data in CSR, they shall ensure: a) the use of designated sections (directories) of data carriers embedded in technical means, or removable labeled media; b) avoiding physical impact on the technical means of automated processing of personal data, as a result of which their functioning may be disrupted; c) continuous use of anti-virus software for detection of infected files and immediate recovery of personal data modified or destroyed as a result of unauthorized access to them; d) prevention of unauthorized removal from the premises, installation, connection of equipment, as well as removal, installation or adjustment of software.
- 5.7 When personal data is processed in CSR, developers and administrators of information systems should ensure a) training of persons using the means of protection of information used in CSR, the rules of work with them; b) recording of persons permitted to work with personal data in CSR, access rights and passwords c) registration of applied information protection tools, their operational and technical documentation d) control over observance of conditions of use of information protection means, stipulated by the operational and technical documentation; e) description of personal data protection system.
- 5.8 Specific requirements for the protection of personal data in individual automated systems of the Organization are determined by the duly approved instructions for their use and operation.
- 5.9 All removable media in storage and in circulation in the Organization (disks, floppy disks, USB-flash drives, etc.), containing personal data, shall be subject to accounting. Each removable media with personal data recorded on it must have a label with its unique registration number.
- 5.10. Accounting and issuance of removable media of personal data is carried out by employees of the department of engineering and technical support of operation. Employees of the Organization receive the accounted removable media from an authorized employee to perform work for a specific period of time. Upon receipt, appropriate entries shall be made in the personal registration log of removable personal data storage devices (hereinafter - the registration log), which kept in the Operations Engineering Support Department. Upon completion of work, the user shall hand over the removable media for storage to an authorized employee, and a corresponding record of this shall be made in the logbook.
- 5.11. When working with removable media containing personal data, it is forbidden: to store removable media with personal data together with open data carriers, on work desks or leave them unattended or hand them over for storage to other persons; to take removable media with personal data out of office premises to work with them at home, in hotels, etc.
- 5.12. When sending or transferring personal data to addressees, only data intended for addressees shall be recorded on removable media. Sending personal data to addressees on removable media shall be carried out in accordance with the procedure established for documents for official use. Removable carriers of personal data for direct transmission to the addressee shall be carried out only with the written permission of the head of the Organization.
- 5.13. The facts of loss of removable media containing personal data or disclosure of information contained therein shall be immediately reported to the Director of the Organization. A report shall be drawn up for the lost media. Appropriate notes shall be made in the registers.
6. User Rights
The User has the following rights in respect of their personal data:
- The right to receive information regarding the processing of personal data;
- The right to receive information about the provision of personal data to third parties;
- The right to make changes to their personal data; Right to request the termination of personal data processing and (or) its deletion; The right to withdraw the consent for processing of personal data provided earlier;
- The right to appeal against the actions of the personal data controller; The right to appeal against the actions (omissions) and decisions of the Company related to the processing of personal data. In order to exercise one or more of these rights, the User must send the Company a corresponding request:
- In writing to the address: 80-837, POLSKA, woj. POMORSKIE, miejsc. GDAŃSK ul. STRAGANIARSKA, 20-22, lok. 35
- In the form of an electronic document or letter to the e-mail address: CONSULT@TECHIN-LAB.COM
- 7. Additional Terms This Policy may be unilaterally changed by the Company by posting their new version on the Internet at https://techin-lab.com/.