The US customer (publishing industry) asked us to adapt their magazine subscription process to new market demands. They needed to launch a digital subscription revenue system. Before the implementation, they were running legacy systems which lacked necessary flexibility and agility to sell their magazine subscriptions to a wider readership.
- TechIn proposed a scalable cloud-based solution with Zuora as a Billing and Subscription system and Salesforce Sales and Experience clouds
- TechIn architecture team designed data models and flows in Zuora and Salesforce, which included Subscriptions, Products, Product Rate Plans, Product Rate Plan Charges, Accounts, Payments, etc.
- Our engineering team optimized Salesforce <-> Zuora integration process and implemented complex Apex-side logic for effective Lead scoring
- We migrated more than 300k records from multiple legacy tables into Salesforce and Zuora after an extensive data cleansing process with significantly increased data integrity and usability
- Our tech team established GDPR and PCI-compliant safeguards, including SSO from Google, Salesforce Visibility & Sharings configurations and security events monitoring
Our Salesforce engineers implemented custom Lightning Web Components in order to aggregate useful information for service agents in a single screen.
We also utilized Salesforce Open CTI to integrate the client's legacy telephony system natively to Salesforce