Adapting and developing a new data and flow model using Zuora, Salesforce Sales Cloud & Experience Cloud solutions
Services offered: Zuora, Salesforce Sales Cloud & Experience Cloud
Location: the US
Industry: Publishing industry
What’s the Problem?
The US customer asked us to adapt their magazine subscription process to new market demands. They needed to launch a digital subscription revenue system. Before the implementation, they were running legacy systems which lacked the flexibility and agility necessary to sell their magazine subscriptions to a wider readership.
What we did...
- TechIn proposed a scalable cloud-based solution with Zuora as a Billing and Subscription system and Salesforce Sales and Experience clouds
- TechIn architecture team designed data model and flows in Zuora and Salesforce, which included Subscriptions, Products, Product Rate Plans, Product Rate Plan Charges, Accounts, Payments, etc
- Our engineering team optimized Salesforce <-> Zuora integration process and implemented complex Apex-side logic for effective Lead scoring
- We migrated more that 300k records from multiple legacy tables into Salesforce and Zuora after an extensive data cleansing process with significantly increased data integrity and usability
- Our tech team established GDPR and PCI-compliant safeguards, including SSO from Google, Salesforce Visibility & Sharings configurations and security events monitoring